Quotevine Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms in the Services or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to or use our Services and when you report a problem with our Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, as well as information about your business and the other people working for it.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each use of our Services we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Services (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and the geographical location from which the Services were accessed.
- Information from other online accounts to which you have given us permission to collect data from within your settings or the privacy policies of these other online services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our Services from your smartphone; or it can be from the integrations and connections that you choose to install when using the Services.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected while using the Services.
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We use persistent cookies and session cookies within our Services.
A persistent cookie is stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of a user across the Services to be remembered.
A session cookie allows the Services to link your actions during a browser session. We use session cookies to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on the Services. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Services and then close your browser.
Which cookies we use and why
Cookie: Anonymous Analytics
Type: Analytics cookies
Purpose: We use analytics cookies to tell us whether you have visited the Services previously, and to gather statistics about visits to a page.
Type: Location cookies
Purpose: These cookies are used by software which tries to work out what country you are in from information supplied by your browser when it requests a web page. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content.
Type: Signin cookies
Purpose: When you sign in, we generate cookies that let us know whether you are signed in or not. Our servers use these cookies to work out which account you are signed in with.
Cookie: Site Performance
Type: Preference cookies
Purpose: We use site performance cookies to remember preferences you may have set within our Services.
Cookie: Session Access Cookies
Type: Preference cookies
Purpose: We use session access cookies to link your browser or app session to the information being held temporarily on our servers.
You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to use the Services.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways.
Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this by ticking the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- To ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- To administer our Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To inform you about scheduled Service downtimes and new features;
- To improve our Services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Services about our goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We will not sell personal data, gathered as a result of using the Services, to anyone.
Disclosure of Your Information
Information we share with third parties.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, such as Google, Xero, Facebook, Sendgrid, Adobe.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Services.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or a member of our group of companies or substantially all of their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by them about their customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and/or any other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Our Services are global and your information (including personal data) may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations or where we engage service providers, and we may transfer your information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country of residence.
The personal data that we collect from you may therefore be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff or subcontractors maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA.
Protection of Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any credit card information or payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to Other Websites
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right under Data Protection Law, free of charge, to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability).
Where we process your personal data for marketing purposes, we will inform you and obtain your opt in consent (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any marketing emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you regarding your service billing and support via email.
We send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any service updates, events and promotions we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected. This will be for as long as we provide access to the Services to you, your account with us remains open or any period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Services for the purposes set out below.
After you have closed your account or ceased using the Services for a period of at least 12 months, we usually delete personal data, however we may retain personal data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
Please note: We do not control data that other users may have copied from the Services.
Age of Users
The Services are not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
By email: email@example.com