Our December release contains lots of new features for our users, available from today:
- Record and manage credit lines for customers. As many credit lines per customer as desired can be created, optionally limited to specific asset types. Credit lines can be suspended and commented on.
- Find customers and contacts quickly with improvements to the search functionality: search by registered or trading name, email address, company registration number or your own customer reference.
- Email anyone, whether they’re a Quotevine user or not, and have the whole conversation logged and permanently stored against the customer record.
- Upload and store any number of documents against a customer records – accounts, contracts meeting notes etc.
- Ability to record when a customer became a customer and use the data to group customers and target communications or promotions.
- Enhanced functionality to search for terms. Smart language processing enables queries like ‘customer name vehicle type date’ to be resolved into a list of manufacturer and dealer terms applicable to that deal.