As a sales engineer, you’ll combine technical knowledge with your sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you’ll need to sell the product you’re offering and to respond to clients’ queries. The Sales Engineer part of the role will require you to work with the Enterprise team in planning large presentations, proposal, RFPs, RFIs, and Demonstrations. Your knowledge of the system will help in preparing the best solutions to put forward in the Broker and the Enterprise market. This will allow you to grow and learn Enterprise sales and work with larger deals. This part of the role will be rewarded with KPIs reviewed Bi Annually.
- Illustrate the value of the Quotevine Solution sets to prospects in a compelling manner.
- Responsible for aligning Quotevine capabilities (products and services) with client business requirements through a professional and ethical business approach which endorses Quotevine’s values.
- Participate in the completion of submitted RFI/RFP documents, bid coordination, prospect qualification, discovery and requirements gathering, product demonstrations, technical discussions, and design solution proposals.
- Promote and support sales opportunities into existing Quotevine accounts and help to ensure that customers are successful in their objectives and remain referenceable for Quotevine.
- Participate in “relationship retention” CRM activities. Examples include the promotion of license and/or maintenance renewal, upgrade proposals, and general account management activities.
- Work with other teams within Quotevine to disseminate current market and business process information that is critical to maintaining a strategic, competitive and valuable solution i.e. Marketing, Product Development, and Delivery Services.
- Represent Quotevine at Trade Show events and conferences to increase brand and solution visibility (company booth, panel discussions, industry speaker, etc.)
- Assist Partner Management in the identification and analysis of potential partner opportunities and distribution channels.
- Work closely with the Sales team to provide pre-sales assistance in support of the successful achievement of sales targets while adhering to cost of sales objectives.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Salary review after 12 months. KPI with bonus Annually.
Pension: Pension with NEST
Employee Benefits Platform: https://www.perkbox.com/uk
Tools: Your choice of brand new Apple equipment to include laptop and phone.
Software: Google Applications, Slack, Panda Doc for proposals, and Microsoft applications as needed.
Apply with your CV and a covering message by email to firstname.lastname@example.org