Location: Based in Bedford, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive starting salary
Holiday Entitlement: 28 days (including bank holidays)
Dress code? None!
We are seeking someone with the right stuff to become part of a fast growing development team based in Bedford. You’ll be part of a dynamic, young environment with the ability to advance your skills with training and personal development.
Our core product is in a really exciting sector in B2B software – industry specific line of business systems. We also have a growing web development team and have recently been backed by a significant private equity investment. Could you be part of our success story?
Fired up with enthusiasm for building great software, you will be ready to become part of a team who are committed to serving their customers with top-quality solutions and excellent service. We are looking for:
- Someone with the skills, experience and personality to lead our QA function.
- An enquiring mind and a love of problem solving, and fanatical attention to detail.
- Integrity, initiative and flexibility: this is a startup so we all muck in and do a bit of everything!
- Potential to become a rounded professional, getting out of the bunker and interacting with customers.
Most importantly, you will be partly responsible for maintaining Quotevine’s excellent reputation. We are a young company so you will need to be ambitious, flexible, trustworthy, hungry for success and a self-starter.
In return we will give you great tools, a relaxed working environment and exposure to a wide range of experiences which will allow you to develop the skills necessary for a successful career with us. We will give you the chance to become a key member of the organisation and if expectations are consistently met, you can look forward to flexible career development in a number of possible avenues.
- Solid experience of manual testing including writing test strategies, test plans, test scripts, executing test scripts and keeping complete and accurate records of test runs
- Experience of one well-supported automated testing framework
- An interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and approaches in QA and testing
- Highly organised
- Intelligence and intellectual curiosity
- Adaptability and agility
- Great interpersonal skills
- ISTQB certification/s
- Experience of multiple well-supported automated testing frameworks
- Experience of financial services
- Full UK driving licence
- Interest in the motor industry
Apply with your CV and a covering message by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.