To provide support to all aspects of our business, while operating in a manner aligned with our corporate ethos of honesty, integrity and respect.
You will be responsible for supporting the customer service/implementation team and the founder. Day to day duties will include:
- Answering customer support tickets and liaising with customers on the telephone
- Creating and managing customer documentation on our custom platform
- Writing online user guides
- General office administration
Most importantly, you will be partly responsible for maintaining Quotevine’s excellent reputation. We are a young company so you will need to be ambitious, flexible, trustworthy, hungry for success and a self-starter.
In return we will give you great tools, a relaxed working environment and exposure to a wide range of experiences which will allow you to develop the skills necessary for a successful career with us. We will give you the chance to become a key member of the organisation and if expectations are consistently met, you can look forward to an equity stake in the business.
- Fast learner
- Competence with IT & an interest in technology
- Great interpersonal skills
- A passion for ensuring customer satisfaction
- 5 GCSEs grade A* – C or equivalent
- Interest in the motor industry
- Driving licence
Salary: 15,000-20,000 GBP
Holiday Entitlement: 28 days (including bank holidays)
Apply with your CV and a covering message by email to email@example.com