Territory: United Kingdom Asset and Automotive Finance Companies
Annual Quota: TBD
Reports to: Chief Sales Officer
Location: Bedford & Home Office Based
The Broker Sales/Client Success Role is a quota-carrying sales position that is responsible for driving efforts to expand ( within the current base) and grow new Quotevine market share and presence in the UK Broker market through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities with prospective clients. You will target potential leads and pursuits and plan and selects most appropriate sales strategies and approaches to gain entry into clients in assigned territory. You will use business solutions and financial knowledge, execute high-reaching sales tactics, and makes compelling presentations of Quotevine solutions to effectively persuade and frame client opportunities. You will coordinate deal crafting and positioning, enabling client decision to close. Shares industry, solution, deal and sales standard methodologies.
Sales Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Generates leads and drives profitable revenue by selling Quotevine solutions within designated territory or assigned accounts.
- Drives strategies, tactics and account plans to identify, qualify and secure new Quotevine clients to meet sales targets.
- Handles the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including: qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentation of Quotevine solutions; and expeditious closing of business.
- Independently develops selling strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interfaces regularly with executive levels.
- Leverages executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and craft demand.
- Develops strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client’s decision process and builds action plans to influence decisions.
- Secures funding for future customer initiatives by linking Quotevine solutions to client’s business issues to gain credibility at executive level.
- Recommends new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to build customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement Builds internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Quotevine’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer.
- Develops long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for Quotevine.
- Handles client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual happiness for the client and Quotevine.
- Maintain prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the Pipedrive system.
- Practices the Quotevine Way of Selling philosophies and skill sets. Shares industry, solution, deal, and sales “standard methodology” knowledge with the sales community. Performs other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Salary review after 12 months.
· 4% of total Y1 net deal revenue, paid in the month monies received from the customer up to 50% of Quota, 7% from 51-75% of Quota, 10% from 76-100%, 12% over 100% of Quota
Stock Options: Position qualifies for the Sales Incentive bonus plan with Annual stock options based on meeting Sales Targets. TBD
Pension: Pension with NEST
Employee Benefits Platform: https://www.perkbox.com/uk
Tools: Your choice of brand new Apple equipment to include laptop and phone.
Software: Google Applications, Slack, Panda Doc for proposals, and Microsoft applications as needed.
Apply with your CV and a covering message by email to firstname.lastname@example.org