There are a lot of reasons why an automotive organisation will implement a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy. CRM systems like Quotevine are focused on solving these business problems: how many of the points below can you identify with?
1. Customer churn is too high. Existing leases aren’t monitored for maturity dates and staff aren’t being prompted to proactively follow up and engage. Contracts expire and the customers move on to a new broker or funder.
2. Customer information is stored in different places. No one can see the full picture which causes poor communication and damages your service when important information is missed.
3. Customer requests are getting missed due to poor visibility of outstanding items costing time and money.
SALES & MARKETING
4. Account managers aren’t able to quickly check their customer’s fleet history so can’t easily assess buying habits or identify new opportunities.
5. Administration and order processing is absorbing too much time.
6. Marketing budget isn’t being used effectively because it takes too long to profile contacts and create new target lists.
7. You don’t know how many leads your campaigns are generating or how many were converted into sales.
8. Too many opportunities are lost because no one followed up quick enough.
9. Decision making is based on ‘gut feel’ because reports aren’t trusted or are unavailable.
10. You can’t confidently predict cash flow, vehicle delivery or production requirements because the supporting forecasts aren’t available, or incomplete.
11. Key performance indicators aren’t being measured so some problems are being swept under the carpet and high achievers aren’t consistently recognised.
MANAGING CONTACTS & PROCESSES
12. Teams are using a mix of systems but none of them connect. As a result, many processes are being duplicated and it takes too long to complete routine tasks.
13. People are less effective when they’re away from the office because they can’t get access to all the information they need due to centrally stored customer information
14. You don’t always know where team members are because there isn’t a centralised diary related to customer activity.
15. Staff are having to perform repetitive, time consuming processes. Routine tasks are taking too long to complete creating uncompetitive operations.
16. Customer data isn’t secure. Your data is stored on site without the robust processes and procedures needed to protect it from theft, fire or other disasters.
If any of these problems exist in your business, it could be time you considered Quotevine’s Customer Relationship Management System.