One for each month of 2017!
1. Quotevine makes it easy to send create and send beautiful Quotes to your customers. What you may not know is that 120,470 quotes have been created and sent out of Quotevine so far!
2. Another key part of Quotevine is the automation of day-to-day tasks to ensure your team is freer to add value to your business. So far Quotevine has processed 130,235automatic actions, which span from setting tasks to automatic contract expiry reminders.
3. One of the developments Quotevine made this year was the integration of E-sign. This year alone, customers have E-signed 7,937 documents. As E-sign is 30% quicker than paper signatures, this integration has saved our users 4,535 hours (189 days!)of waiting for documents to be signed and returned!
4. Quotevine wasn’t always such an advanced system and like most things, came from humble beginnings. Take a look at the old quotes screen from 2006 when Quotevine was just a side project that Daniel Layne, our CTO, was working on.
5. If we rewind a few more years back to 1994, our Technical Architect (Sara) and Senior Developer (Stephen) have just met at school. All these years later, this husband and wife team are a key part of the continuing development and success of Quotevine!
6. At the time that Sara and Stephen met, our resident twins – Tom and Gemma White – were just coming up to their first birthday! Now they’ve learned to walk and talk, they also help to drive Quotevine forward; combining project management and implementation expertise to help both new and existing clients get the maximum benefit out of Quotevine. For those of you who’ve met Tom and Gemma, can you guess who is who in the pictures below?
7. 2016 saw Quotevine’s entry into the bespoke website industry – we have successfully created visually stunning and unique websites for some of our clients: these aren’t templated and are completely owned by our customers. And best of all, they are fully integrated with our business platform. So keep us in mind when you’re thinking of changing your website.
8. When not helping customers with their fleet management and taxation needs, our fleet management expert Nigel Hire is Chairman of the Supermarine Rugby Club. This rugby club was founded by the Swindon Vickers Works that built build the famous Supermarine Spitfire.
9. Our database grows by 30 gigabytes every month. 30 gigabytes is enough space to store twenty-seven million pages of text!
10. In the past 6 months alone, the Quotevine team have travelled over 7,000 miles to and from different customer sites, that’s almost enough to travel to Alaska and back! Also – Alaska is very beautiful:
11. In total the members of Quotevine know 13 different languages including English (though admittedly, 11 of them are programming languages)!
12. Quotevine is an anagram of Quiet oven. The quietest oven we could find on the Internet is the Sharp K-60F19BQM which is allegedly capable of “operating at a barely audible sound level of 35dB”. Good to know!
Have a great 2017 from all at Quotevine Towers!